The Bar K Lab
NOTE: OUR LAST DAY IN THE LAB WILL BE SUNDAY, JULY 22ND AS WE BEGIN OUR TRANSITION TO OUR NEW "FOREVER HOME" ON THE BERKLEY RIVERFRONT!
The “Bar K Lab” is a 16,000 square foot warehouse in Kansas City's West Bottoms that serves as a temporary indoor dog park, bar and event space while our permanent facility is being built in Riverfront Park. Just as our permanent location allows us to utilize "found space" under the Heart of America Bridge, the Lab turns a beautiful old West Bottoms warehouse into a community meeting place for people and dogs. It is located at 515 Liberty Street, which is the corner of Liberty St. and Woodsweather Rd. We will be using the Lab as:
- An indoor dog park, with a lounge, bar, dog play equipment, and tons of games/activities.
- A venue for regular "Pup-Up Parties" and other programming.
- A one-of-a-kind, dog-friendly event space that is available for rental by the community and their dogs for private events.
- WEDNESDAY PUPPIES NIGHT OUT (5PM - 9PM)
- THURSDAY 5PM - 10PM (PLUS BAR K RUNNING CLUB AT 7 PM)
- FRIDAY 5PM - `10PM
- SATURDAY 10AM - 10PM
- SUNDAY 10AM - 6PM
Please check the calendar for a complete schedule of events. Capacity in the Lab is limited to 50 people, so first come, first served. Unless otherwise noted, events in the Lab are free for Bar K Members. For non-Members, the entry fee is $10 for your first dog, and $5 for each additional dog in your household. We accept both cash and credit.